- 1 (1 pound, 4-ounce) package refrigerated diced potatoes
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen shoepeg corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 pound shredded pork barbecue with sauce*
How to Make It
Bring potatoes and broth to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat; stir in pepper. Reduce heat to medium; boil 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and remaining ingredients; reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, covered, 30 minutes or until heated.
*1 (18-ounce) container refrigerated shredded pork barbecue may be substituted.