- 4 Morningstar Farms® Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties
- 1 tube (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple or 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple tidbits (juice pack), drained
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese or Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Cut Morningstar Farms® Maple Flavored Sausage Patties into bite-size pieces. Set aside. Unroll dough onto baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Press dough into 14- x 10-inch rectangle.
In small nonstick skillet cook onion in oil over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in sage and pepper. Spread over dough. Arrange veggie patty pieces and pineapple on top of onion mixture. Bake at 425°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are brown.
Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 425°F for 5 to 6 minutes more or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown. Cut into rectangles to serve. Serve warm.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes ®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.