Very delicious! Think I am going to try it with leg quarters next time though.
Easy Broiled Drumsticks
All you need are chicken drumsticks and a few other simple ingredients to create this super easy and flavorful dinner the whole family will love.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 279
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 110mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Position oven rack about 8 inches from heat source. Preheat broiler; line a broiling pan with foil. Pat drumsticks dry and trim off fat. Arrange in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Melt butter with garlic and lemon juice over medium-low heat. Season drumsticks with salt and pepper. Brush each lightly with lemon butter.
- Broil, turning often and brushing with lemon butter, until chicken is browned and crisp and has no traces of pink juices when pierced, about 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Serve drumsticks with dipping sauces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note