Easy Brie Fondue
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Brie cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound(s) thinly sliced prosciutto or country ham
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced almonds
- 1 large sourdough round bread
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small round soufflé or ovenproof dish, layer Brie, ham and parsley. Top with sliced almonds. Cover loosely with foil. Bake 10 minutes, remove the foil and continue baking an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted completely. Carve out a hole in the sourdough round, the size of the soufflé dish. Cube bread taken from the center of the round. When Brie is done, place the dish into the hole of the bread and serve with cubes alongside for dipping. Yield: 8 to 10 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note