Easy Breakfast Casserole
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 4 cups mild shredded cheddar
- 1 pound of ground sausage cooked and drained
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup of milk 1/2 tsp of ground mustard
- you can substitute ham, or spinach or asparagus for the sausage. any one of these is wonderful in this casserole
- Place hash browns i a single layer in a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish spread the cheese and sausage on top of the hash browns ,. beat the eggs milk salt ,pepper, and mustard together and pour over the top. Cover and refrigerate or bake covered at 350 for 1 hour uncover and bake and additional 15 min. until golden brown. insert knofe in the middle to check doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch