- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 cups cut up vegetables such as peppers, onions and broccoli florets
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bag 16 oz. frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, chopped
- calories 190
- caloriesfromfat 100
- satfat 4 g
- fat 11 g
- cholesterol 85 mg
- sodium 360 mg
- carbohydrate 12 g
- sugars 3 g
- fiber 1 g
- protein 11 g
- calcium 15 %
- iron 6 %
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon Spread. Melt remaining Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes.
Whisk eggs with milk in large bowl. Add 1-1/2 cups cheese, cooked vegetables, potatoes, and bacon; stir well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 30 minutes or until eggs are thoroughly cooked.