easy Boston cream pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Instant vanilla or French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup(s) Plus 2tbsp cold milf
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Thawed cool whip
- 1 package(s) Yellow cake mix
- 1 Square bakers chocolate ( unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 3/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- Make 1 8 or 9 inch yellow cake mix and let cool.
- Beat pudding mix and 1 cup milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minutes. Stir in cool whip. Let stand 5 min.
- Cut cake horizontally into 2 layers with serrated knife
- Set one of the cake halves on plate. Spread pudding mixture the place top 1/2 of cake on top. Set aside
- Microwave chocolate and butter on medium in microwaveable bowl for 1 min. Or until butter is melted. Make sure mixture is mixed well. Add sugar and remaining milk mix well.
- Spread over cake refrigerate 1 hour
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jumpseat747 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
easy Boston cream pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts