Easy Blueberry Cobbler
- 2 quart(s) blueberries (1.5 lbs) (5.25 cups)
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar (12 Tbs)
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar (8 Tbs)
- 4 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 package(s) Prepared Pie Crust
- Prep timeMix first 5 ingredients together in a large bowl and pour into a greased 9 x11 Pyrex dish. Cut pie crust into strips and place strips into lattice pattern. Bake at 350 F until crust is brown. Cool and top with ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ruttman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note