Easy Blackberry/ Raspberry Cobbler
- 2 pound(s) Blackberries (2 Qt's)
- 4 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 slt teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1.5 package(s) Prepared Pie Crusts
- 24 ounce(s) Raspberries
- 1.5 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- Prep timeMix first 5 ingredients together in a large bowl and pour into a greased 9 x11 Pyrex dish. Cut pie crust into strips and place strips into lattice pattern. Bake at 350 F until crust is brown. Cool and top with ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ruttman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note