Easy Berry Pancakes
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (5.5-ounce) package or 1 1/4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Garnish: fresh berries
- Stir together egg, milk, and oil; add to baking mix, stirring just until moistened. Stir in berries.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked; turn and cook other side. Serve warm with powdered sugar or maple syrup. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note