Easy Berry Pancakes
Yield: 9 pancakes
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (5.5-ounce) package or 1 1/4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Garnish: fresh berries
- Stir together egg, milk, and oil; add to baking mix, stirring just until moistened. Stir in berries.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked; turn and cook other side. Serve warm with powdered sugar or maple syrup. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch