Easy Beef Lasagna
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups cooked lean ground beef
- 1 (26-oz.) jar fire-roasted tomato-and-garlic pasta sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Stir together ground beef and pasta sauce. Stir together ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Spread one-third of meat sauce in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; layer with 3 lasagna noodles and half each of ricotta cheese mixture and shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat procedure once. Spread remaining one-third of meat sauce over mozzarella cheese.
- 3. Bake, covered, at 375° for 1 hour; uncover and bake 15 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Classico Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic pasta sauce and Barilla Oven Ready Lasagne.
- Easy Turkey Lasagna: Substitute 3 cups cooked ground turkey for 3 cups cooked lean ground beef, and proceed as directed.
- Freeze Frame: If using frozen cooked ingredients, add 15 minutes to your bake time. If the recipe is covered during the first part of baking, then you'll add the 15 minutes to the covered baking time.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note