- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil or sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 cups cut-up fresh vegetables
- 1 package (8.8 oz) cooked whole grain brown rice or cooked long grain rice
- 1 1/2 cups Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Veggie Steak Strips
How to Make It
In small bowl stir together soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper. Set aside.
In large nonstick wok or frypan stir-fry onion, gingerroot and garlic in olive oil for 30 seconds.
Stir in vegetables. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in rice, Steak Strips and soy sauce mixture. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.