Easy Bakeed Buffalo Wings
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Drummettes
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Worchester Sauce & Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a foil-lined baking sheet with some olive oil, making sure it coats all of the surface.
- Rinse the wings and pat them dry, then toss them in a bowl with the olive oil and a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Toss the wings in a bowl with flour. This will create a crisp texture that will eventually soak up the sauce. Arrange the wing pieces skin-side-up on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown, and until wings release easily from the baking sheet. Turn the pieces over and return to the oven to bake for an additional 10 minutes, until crisp.
- To make the sauce, melt butter over low heat in a sauce pan. Remove pan from heat, and whisk in the remaining sauce ingredients.
- When the wings are finished cooking, pour the buffalo sauce in a bowl and add the wings. Toss them well so that it is evenly coated, and then transfer back into the oven for an additional 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes and then serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KatieMae and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Bakeed Buffalo Wings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres
More Recipes for Main Dishes