Easy Baked Lamb Chops
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 18 (2- to 3-ounce) lamb rib chops*
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
- Tear off 1 (28- x 18-inch) heavy-duty aluminum foil sheet. Place in a 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Place chops in pan; sprinkle evenly with flour mixture. Top with soup mix and next 4 ingredients.
- Bring up 2 long sides of foil sheet, and double-fold with about 1-inch-wide folds. Double-fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat to circulate inside packet.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
- *12 loin chops may be substituted for rib chops. Bake 10 more minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This