- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 18 (2- to 3-ounce) lamb rib chops*
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Tear off 1 (28- x 18-inch) heavy-duty aluminum foil sheet. Place in a 13- x 9-inch pan.
Place chops in pan; sprinkle evenly with flour mixture. Top with soup mix and next 4 ingredients.
Bring up 2 long sides of foil sheet, and double-fold with about 1-inch-wide folds. Double-fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat to circulate inside packet.
Bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
*12 loin chops may be substituted for rib chops. Bake 10 more minutes or to desired degree of doneness.