Delicious and oh so easy. Used cod.
Easy Baked Fish Fillets
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 223
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 33.6g
- Carbohydrate: 5.3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 223mg
- Calcium: 56mg
- 1 1/2 pounds grouper or other white fish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place fish in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl, and spread over fish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; drizzle with butter. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Notes: Haddock or cod would make good substitutes for the grouper. Adjust the baking time depending on the thickness of the fish.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note