Very delightful dish, my son hates mayo too, but he went to town on this bad boy even asking for seconds. Quick and easy thanks for the recipe!!!
Easy Baked Fish Fillets
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 223
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 33.6g
- Carbohydrate: 5.3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 223mg
- Calcium: 56mg
- 1 1/2 pounds grouper or other white fish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place fish in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl, and spread over fish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; drizzle with butter. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Notes: Haddock or cod would make good substitutes for the grouper. Adjust the baking time depending on the thickness of the fish.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note