Easy Baked Chicken
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds), skin removed
- 1 10 1/2-ounce can(s) Campbell'sÂ® Chicken Gravy (Regular or Fat Free)
- 4 cup(s) hot mashed potatoes
- • Stir the flour, black pepper and thyme on a plate. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture. Place the chicken into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the gravy over the chicken.
- • Bake at 375°F. for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and gravy with the potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note