Easy Baked Chicken
Baked Chicken is not just for Sunday dinner any more, but this recipe is special enough to revive the old custom. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds), skin removed
- 1 10 1/2-ounce can(s) Campbell'sÂ® Chicken Gravy (Regular or Fat Free)
- 4 cup(s) hot mashed potatoes
- • Stir the flour, black pepper and thyme on a plate. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture. Place the chicken into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the gravy over the chicken.
- • Bake at 375°F. for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and gravy with the potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note