Easy Baked Beans
Baked beans make an easy side for summer gatherings or family barbecues. This easy side dish recipe adds bold flavor to canned pork and beans by adding bacon, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and a little brown sugar, for sweetness.
- 4 bacon slices
- 1 (28-ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sorghum syrup
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir together beans and next 6 ingredients in a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish. Top with bacon slices.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note