Easy Weeknight Bacon Mac 'n Cheese
More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta (10 oz)
- 1 (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic in water (from 4.5-oz jar) or 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 2 ounces American cheese loaf, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1 bag (2.5 oz) cooked real bacon pieces or bits
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper, if desired
- Garnish, if desired
- Progresso® Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 2. Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, heat cooking sauce, milk and garlic to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses until melted. Stir in pasta, bacon and bell pepper. Spoon into casserole.
- 3. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Weeknight Bacon Mac 'n Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes