- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta (10 oz)
- 1 (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic in water (from 4.5-oz jar) or 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 2 ounces American cheese loaf, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1 bag (2.5 oz) cooked real bacon pieces or bits
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper, if desired
- Garnish, if desired
- Progresso® Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
How to Make It
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, heat cooking sauce, milk and garlic to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses until melted. Stir in pasta, bacon and bell pepper. Spoon into casserole.
Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.