- 4 cups shredded Napa cabbage or iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced snow peas
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Asian Silk Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients except Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Asian Silk Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing and peanuts in large serving bowl.
Just before serving, spritz with Dressing and toss to coat; sprinkle with peanuts.
This recipe is an Eat Smart™ recipe. Eat Smart™ recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
This recipe is "Best Life" approved. Best Life is a trademark owned by Best Life Corp. Learn more about the Best Life program at www.thebestlife.com.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 170, Calories From Fat 50, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g, Sugars 5g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 20g, Vitamin A 100%, Vitamin C 120%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%