the best! love these!! my family made these as an appetizer for christmas eve and I have been making them for company ever since!
Easy Asiago-Olive Rolls
Photo: Jim Franco; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
Asiago [ah-SYAH-goh] has a sweeter flavor than Parmesan and Romano.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (13.8-oz.) can refrigerated classic pizza crust dough
- 1/4 cup refrigerated olive tapenade
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450°. Unroll pizza crust dough. Spread olive tapenade over dough, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Sprinkle with cheese and rosemary. Gently roll up dough, starting at 1 long side. Cut into 10 (1 1/4-inch-thick) slices. Place slices in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan. Brush top of dough with melted butter. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads