- 1 (13.8-oz.) can refrigerated classic pizza crust dough
- 1/4 cup refrigerated olive tapenade
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Unroll pizza crust dough. Spread olive tapenade over dough, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Sprinkle with cheese and rosemary. Gently roll up dough, starting at 1 long side. Cut into 10 (1 1/4-inch-thick) slices. Place slices in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan. Brush top of dough with melted butter. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately.