Easy Arroz con Pollo
This classic Latin dish is a cinch to prepare with a few GOYA® pantry staples. GOYA Adobo lends irresistible flavor to the chicken; GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil makes the veggies even tastier and GOYA Yellow Rice takes away any guess work. One bite and you’ll taste an authentic, homemade meal that’s easier than ever to make!
More From Goya Recipes
- 1 pound chicken breast and/or thighs (if using boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 1” pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
- 1 tablespoon GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 2 tablespoons GOYA Minced Garlic, or 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 box (8 oz.) GOYA Yellow Rice
- 1 jar (4 oz.) GOYA Fancy Sliced Pimientos, drained
- 8 GOYA Manzanilla Olives Stuffed with Minced Pimientos, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup GOYA Frozen Peas, thawed
- Season chicken with adobo. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; cook until golden brown on all sides, about 5 min. Transfer to plate. Add onion and peppers to pan. Cook until vegetables are soft, about 5 min. Add garlic to pan; cook until fragrant, about 30 sec. more.
- Pour 2 cups water into pan with vegetables; bring water mixture to boil; add rice and chicken to pan. Return water to boil; boil 1 min. Lower heat to medium low; simmer, covered, until water is absorbed, rice is tender and chicken is cooked through, about 25 min.
- Arrange pimientos, olives and peas over Chicken and Rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note