Easy Apple Crisp with Oatmeal
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 pound(s) Granny Smith or Golden Del Apples Peeled, cored and sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar Reduce to 2 if Gold Del
- 3/4 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar lightly packed
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange juice concentrate
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine softened
- Place apples on bottom of lightly greased pan. Add OJ, half the salt, cinnamon, and granulated sugar (to prevent apples turning brown during preparation) and toss in bowl.
- Mix brown sugar and margarine. Add dry ingredients (incl 1/8 tsp of salt) and using fork fold together.
- Sprinkle on top of apples evenly.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees, middle rack for 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool on rack for at least 30 minute before serving.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or your favorite whipped topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ScottWhite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Apple Crisp with Oatmeal Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts