easy apple cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- About 5 to 7 granny smith apples (or whatever you prefer), peeled, cored & thinly sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick real butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Cut apple slices crosswise in half.
- 3. Place in pan; sprinkle with dry cake mix.
- 4. In small bowl, combine sugar & cinnamon; sprinkle over cake mix.
- 5. Drizzle with butter.
- 6. Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- 7. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
easy apple cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings