Easy Any Juice Ice Pops
Community Recipe from
- 0.33 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) fruit juice, nectar or puree (such as watermelon, grapefruit, etc
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and 1/3 cup water to a boil
- over high, stirring until sugar dissolves. Transfer to a 4-cup
- liquid measuring cup or medium bowl and refrigerate until
- cool, 30 minutes. Stir in juice. Pour mixture into eight 3-ounce
- ice-pop molds. Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until solid,
- 6 hours (or up to 2 weeks).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Any Juice Ice Pops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet
More Recipes for Main Dishes