- 3/4 pound thinly sliced Italian meats
- 3/4 pound assorted cheeses
- 3/4 pound assorted olives, drained
- Marinated Tortellini
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) jar pepperoncini salad peppers, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container commercial hummus
- Arrange all ingredients on a platter or on small serving plates. Serve with French bread and assorted crackers.
- Note: Caroline selected a tomato-basil torte, Boschetto Italian cheese, fresh garlic-herb goat cheese, thinly sliced prosciutto, salami ,and mortadella from her local market.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers