Easy and Quick Steak/Pork recipe
Really delicious steak/pork recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Steak or Pork chiled
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 block(s) butter
- 1. Mix all ingredients to meat except for butter
- 2. Mix and rub the ingredients to meat except for butter.
- 3. Leave in the fridge for about an hour.
- 1. Pre-heat frying pan
- 2. Melt butter
- 3. Put meat into pan for about 1-3 minutes depending on raw or cooked preference.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chefmaster045 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note