Easy and Quick Steak/Pork recipe
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Steak or Pork chiled
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 block(s) butter
- 1. Mix all ingredients to meat except for butter
- 2. Mix and rub the ingredients to meat except for butter.
- 3. Leave in the fridge for about an hour.
- 1. Pre-heat frying pan
- 2. Melt butter
- 3. Put meat into pan for about 1-3 minutes depending on raw or cooked preference.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chefmaster045 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes