Easy All-Around Marinade
Marinades add flavor as well as juiciness, and research shows that marinating meat before grilling it can reduce up to 90 percent of its naturally occurring carcinogens.
More From Coastal Living
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup light olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar; seal, and shake well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note