Eastern Shore Scalloped Oysters
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (12-ounce) containers fresh select oysters, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice; mix well and set aside.
- Layer half of oysters in a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Spoon half of butter sauce over oysters; top with half of parsley and breadcrumbs. Repeat layers. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Pour sherry over casserole, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note