Eastern Shore Scalloped Oysters
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (12-ounce) containers fresh select oysters, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice; mix well and set aside.
- Layer half of oysters in a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Spoon half of butter sauce over oysters; top with half of parsley and breadcrumbs. Repeat layers. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Pour sherry over casserole, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This