Easter Ham (Crock Pot)
Community Recipe from
- 7 pound(s) Smoked Bone-In Ham
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcjestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- Unwrap ham (discarding any flavor packet) and set in crock pot. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, honey, butter, Worchestershire sauce, brown sugar, and thyme. Pour mixture evenly over the ham. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or until heated through. No basting needed! When ready to serve, serve juices on the side if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahOjohnson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes