Easter Ham (Crock Pot)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7 pound(s) Smoked Bone-In Ham
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcjestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- Unwrap ham (discarding any flavor packet) and set in crock pot. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, honey, butter, Worchestershire sauce, brown sugar, and thyme. Pour mixture evenly over the ham. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or until heated through. No basting needed! When ready to serve, serve juices on the side if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahOjohnson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note