Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts coursley chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 3 8-oz packages cream cheese
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange zest finely grated
- Press crust into 9in spring form pan. Process sour cream cream cheese, eggs, sugar, salt. Blend until smooth. Add vanilla and orange. Bake at 375 x 50min. Cool completely then remove sides, refrigerate until ready yo serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easter Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings