Easter Breakfast Casserole
found on Allrecipes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) bacon
- 1/4 cup(s) diced onions
- 1/4 cup(s) diced green bell pepper
- 3 cup(s) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 package(s) (16 oz) frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11 inch casserole dish.
- 2.Fry the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble.
- 3.In a large bowl beat together eggs and milk. Mix in cheese, bacon, onion and green pepper. Stir in the thawed hash browns. Pour mixture into prepared casserole.
- 4.Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes until eggs have set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easter Breakfast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch