Easter Breakfast Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 (12 ounce) package johnsonville breakfast sausage links
- 6 English muffins, cut into 1 in cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup bacon bit
- Cook sausage according to package directions. Cool slightly, cut into 1/4 inch slices. Place English muffin cubes in the bottom of a greased 13x9 baking dish Drizzle with butter. Layer with sausage, cheese, onion and bell pepper. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese. Sprinkle with bacon, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2 Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before baking. Uncover and bake 350 for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand.
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/johnsonville-easter-breakfast-casserole-364722#ixzz1QbfSMq8D
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/johnsonville-easter-breakfast-casserole-364722#ixzz1QbfOUl1M
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easter Breakfast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch