Easiest Pie Dough
It's ridiculously simple to make and easy to work with--no cracking or tearing--yet with all the buttery, flaky character of a rolled-out pie crust.
This recipe goes with Pumpkin Curry Empanadas, Apple Pumpkin Galette, Pumpkin Brûlée Tart
More From Sunset
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup cold, cubed unsalted butter
- 1. Whirl together flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor. Add butter and pulse into pea-size pieces. Drizzle 2/3 cup very cold water over crumbs and pulse just until moistened.
- 2. Turn dough onto a work surface and gather into a ball, turning to combine any dry crumbs.
- 3. Divide dough in half, form each into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill at least 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note