Easiest Ever Chicken Pot Pie
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken breast shredded
- 5.2 ounce(s) Boursin cheese
- 1 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1.5 cup(s) frozen vegetable mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) Refrigerated pie crust thawed
- Adjust oven rack to middle and heat to 425.
- Combine shredded chicken, broth, Boursin, cornstarch and cream in large saucepan, season to taste.
- STir until cheese is melted and mixture is thick, about 5-7 mins.
- Transfer to 9" deep pie plate
- Lay pie crust on top. Cut 3 steam vents and bake 25 minutes, rotating about half way through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leekaye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easiest Ever Chicken Pot Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes