Community Recipe from
- 2lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can(s) white rice
- 1/2 can(s) Soy Sauce
- 1 can(s) Water
- 1 package(s) Crispy Chow Mein Noodles
- 4 Celery Stalks
- 1 Medium White Onion
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Heat 2 Tbl Spoons of olive oil in large deep skillet.
- Chop celery and onion and sauté 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned
- Mix soup, soy sauce, water in mixing bowl with whisk until soup is smooth
- Add mixture to beef and stir until well combined
- Stir in rice to mixture
- Pour mixture into 2-3 Qrt Casserole dish and cover
- Place in oven for 35 minutes
- Remove lid and cover casserole with Chow Mein noodles and place back in oven for additional 15 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Spitfire6774 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes