~~Earthquake Cake II~~
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) coconut
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1 box(es) german chocolate cake mix
- 1 package(s) 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 cup(s) powered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease the bottom and sides of one 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- 2. Layer coconut and pecans in the bottom of pan.
- 3. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions and pour over pecans and coconut.
- 4. Combine cream cheese, butter or margarine, vanilla and confectioner’s sugar and beat until smooth. Pour over cake mix.
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Toothpick will not come out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
~~Earthquake Cake II~~ Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings