Dyana's Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Community Recipe from
- 10 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 can(s) Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2.5 cup(s) chicken breasts (2 or 3) Cooked, Shredded
- 1.5 cup(s) shredder cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) fajitas seasoning
- 1 package(s) cream cheese cute into small cubes
- 1 can(s) Ro-tel
- 1 Small Onion Chopped, Diced
- Preheat oven @ 375*
- Combine: Shredded chicken, 1 cup of shredded cheese, cream cheese,onion seasoning and 1/2 can of ro-tel. (Mix together in large bowl)
- Use a greased 9x13 baking dish, cover bottom of dish 4 tbsp of enchilada sauce, fill tortillas with mixture (2 or 3 tbsp each) roll and place in dish, top with enchilada sauce and remaining rotel.
- Cover and bake for 15-20 mins. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top recover and allow to cool for 5 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dyana87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes