Dyana's Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 can(s) Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2.5 cup(s) chicken breasts (2 or 3) Cooked, Shredded
- 1.5 cup(s) shredder cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) fajitas seasoning
- 1 package(s) cream cheese cute into small cubes
- 1 can(s) Ro-tel
- 1 Small Onion Chopped, Diced
- Preheat oven @ 375*
- Combine: Shredded chicken, 1 cup of shredded cheese, cream cheese,onion seasoning and 1/2 can of ro-tel. (Mix together in large bowl)
- Use a greased 9x13 baking dish, cover bottom of dish 4 tbsp of enchilada sauce, fill tortillas with mixture (2 or 3 tbsp each) roll and place in dish, top with enchilada sauce and remaining rotel.
- Cover and bake for 15-20 mins. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top recover and allow to cool for 5 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dyana87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note