Dutch Cheese Wafers
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots or peaches
- Combine butter and cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Stir in flour and apricots. Mix well.
- Shape into a roll, 1-inch in diameter. Wrap in waxed paper, and chill 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 1/4-inch slices; place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies