Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Eggs Beat in blender
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Flour In 4 additions
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk In 2 additions
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- Generously butter bottom and sides of 9 inch cast iron skillet, place pan in oven to heat.
- Beat eggs in blender. Add salt, add flour in 4 additions, add milk in 2 additions, highly beat in melted butter.
- Pour blended mixture in pan. Bake at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes until fluffy and just a little crisp, reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake 5-7 minutes longer serve immediately
- Offer butter,lemon, yogurt,sour cream, fresh fruit, syrup, jams, yogurt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Paparazzi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dutch Baby Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch