- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeño slices, drained
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Canola oil
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup crab mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas, making sure to fold in the ends.
Pour oil to the depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven; heat oil to 350°. Fry chimichangas in batches 7 to 8 minutes or until golden. Drain well on paper towels.