Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) buttermilk baking mix
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- sprinkle with snipped parsley (if desired)
- sprinkle with snipped chives (if desired)
- sprinkle with paprika (if desired)
- sprinkle with dried dill weed (if desired)
- 1)Mix 2 cups buttermilk baking mix and 2/3 cup milk until soft dough forms.2)Drop by spoonfuls onto boiling stew around edge of 3-quart microwavable casserole(casserole should not be more then 1/3 full of stew).3)Sprinkle with snipped parsley,snipped chives,paprika or dried dill weed if desired.4)Cover tightly and microwave on high(100 0/0)3 minutes;rotate casserole 1/2 turn.5)Microwave until no longer doughy,1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note