Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 Whisk milk and egg and let stand for 30 minutes at room temp.
- 2. Sift together dry ingredients and mix into milk.
- 3. Add approx. 12 spoons of the mixture to simmering stew or soup, cover for 15 minutes until puffed and tender in the middle.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dumplings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes