Community Recipe from
- 20 ounce(s) can crushed pineapple
- 21 ounce(s) can cherry pie filling
- 1 package(s) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup(s) butter sliced
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Spread pineapple with juice in a 13 x 9 pan.
- 3. Gently layer cherry pie filling on top.
- 4. Sprinkle yellow cake mix over the pie filling layer, do not mix or stir.
- 5. Arrange pecans on top.
- 6. Dot with butter.
- 7. Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- 8. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes