From: Meals in Minutes - Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 ounce(s) can crushed pineapple
- 21 ounce(s) can cherry pie filling
- 1 package(s) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup(s) butter sliced
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Spread pineapple with juice in a 13 x 9 pan.
- 3. Gently layer cherry pie filling on top.
- 4. Sprinkle yellow cake mix over the pie filling layer, do not mix or stir.
- 5. Arrange pecans on top.
- 6. Dot with butter.
- 7. Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- 8. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note