Dump Cake 2
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Dump Cake
- Hands-On Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Servings: Makes 12 to 16 servings.
- A medley of Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake, pineapple, sweet cherries, and crunchy pecan can be yours––simply 'dump' them in the pan and bake. This Dump Cake is easy, full of fruit and tastes delicious.
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) Comstock® or Wilderness® Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 13x9-inch pan.
- Dump pineapple with juice into pan. Spread evenly. Dump in pie filling. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over cherry layer. Sprinkle pecans over cake mix. Dot with butter.
- Bake 50 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dump Cake 2 Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings