- 1 package(s) (18.25-oz) white cake mix
- 1 can(s) apple pie filling
- 14 ounce(s) bag frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 cup(s) chopped walnuts (optional)
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease/spray 13x9 pan. Mix blueberries with 1/2 cup sugar (leave 1/4 cup for later). Layer the following in the pan: apple pie filling, blueberry/sugar mix. cake mix. Pour melted butter over the cake mix and then sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup sugar over the butter. Add nuts on top if you choose. Bake for 40-50 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kamwill803 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dump cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts