Dulittle Chocolate Shake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 cup(s) chocolate ice cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) Favorite Cola
- 10 Maraschino Cherries
- 1/2 cup(s) milk (whole or skim)
- 1/4 cup(s) mini marshmellows
- 1 cup(s) bailey's (It's BAILEY'S)
- 1. Put it in a blender
- 2. Hit &39;blend&39;
- 3. Drink
- Suggestion: add a little Khalua, Vodka, and/or Bailey&39;s for a nice kick.
- Suggestion: add 1/4 cola for a little bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HazPoco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note