Dulce de Leche Tartlets
Look for canned dulce de leche in the canned milk aisle. You can make these up to four hours ahead of time. Just chill until ready to serve.
More From Southern Living
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup canned dulce de leche
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 24 Flaky Tartlet Shells
- Garnishes: sweetened whipped cream, ground cinnamon
- 1. Beat cream cheese, dulce de leche, 2 Tbsp. cream, and 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon at medium speed with an electric mixer until combined. Beat at high speed 1 to 2 minutes or until creamy, stopping to scrape down sides. Spoon cream cheese mixture into a 1-qt. heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag (do not seal). Snip 1 corner of bag to make a small hole. Pipe cream cheese mixture evenly into Flaky Tartlet Shells. Top each with sweetened whipped cream and a pinch of ground cinnamon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note